Sift is looking for a driven and resourceful B2B demand marketer with proven success in marketing B2B SaaS solutions to lead demand generation in North America. You’ll grow pipeline revenue and ARR in the Digital Trust & Safety and online fraud detection market. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Integrated Marketing, this position will create and run integrated Account Based Marketing programs to key accounts and manage digital demand generation programs, including paid search and social.
The ideal candidate is equal parts precision campaign organizer and creative contemporary marketer who strives to help our audience learn something about their business they didn’t know. You are driven towards achieving results through detailed planning, strong program management, and influencing cross-functional teams.
- Campaign Execution & Pipeline Generation
- Own execution of marketing campaigns in the North America region - from product releases to quarterly marketing programs, and paid lead generation.
- Identify and drive improvement in areas that will optimize the digital customer journey.
- Help to translate HQ marketing content into regional relevant content.
- Planning & Operations
- Own the NA pipeline and awareness metrics - sharing insights and recommendations on how to continually improve and optimize for regional considerations.
- Collaborate in the planning and execute annual/quarterly marketing plans based on Sift’s go-to-marketing strategy and in-territory sales plans.
- Be a conduit for in-market intelligence - from market trends to competition.
- Track and report on program status, action items, results, and deliverables across campaigns and programs.
- Represent the overall marketing department, promoting HQ programs, initiatives, and launches in sales and partner meetings.
What we are looking for:
- Curious, fast learner who takes an analytical, collaborative, and solution-orientated approach to generating ARR growth
- Positive, high-energy attitude with a strong ownership mentality - from plan to delivery
- 5+ years working in demand generation for a B2B SaaS company in security and/or technology marketing
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Marketo is essential
Why This Role is Unique:
This role offers the opportunity to guide and implement marketing strategy at a high growth, data-driven startup in a compelling market that is helping make the internet a safer place.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Build the Digital Trust & Safety category - You'll help shape the future of digital commerce - internet wide - at the clear thought leader in our category.
- Learn a new market - This role will be plugged into our internal evangelist, Trust and Safety Architect team, folks who have 10+ years experience on the front lines of digital trust and safety and online fraud fighting at leading global companies.
- Get full transparency - At Sift you’ll have full visibility into how your efforts impact the business. Sift Marketing operations has mature reporting with a detailed metrics package, freeing you to focus on driving campaigns, programs, and closed won revenue.
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in our experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy