The Chief Financial Officer at Sift will oversee the growth and optimization of the finance team. With responsibility for generating data-driven insights important to Sift, the CFO will lead financial strategy, operations and execution. The CFO will also create and enforce standards of operational excellence and scale. Reporting to the President & COO, the CFO will work closely together with the Leadership team to design and implement the next phase of Sift’s dynamic growth.
- Massive Target Addressable Market - by 2020, spending for online fraud prevention will be $9.2B
- Global brands such as Twitter, Airbnb and Twilio rely on Sift to scale, win, and break new ground in their verticals
- Disrupting traditional rules-based providers with Machine Learning at scale
- MRC (Merchant Risk Council) marquee member and thought leader
- Tremendous growth opportunity- fundraising, M&A and IPO potential
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide counsel to the Chief Operating Officer, management team, and Board on both financial and board-based business issues related to the overall performance of the company
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes to keep the senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status
- Analyze business risks and opportunities, and make recommendations as they affect the financial results of the business
- Be a strong leader of people and collaborative team-player
WHAT MAKES YOU A STRONG FIT
- Previous experience as a CFO
- Strong M&A and international experience preferable
- Proven track record of being an operationally-oriented executive with a strong FP&A skill set
- Experience in managing the due diligence and financial planning required to attract investors
- Financial Aptitude - accounting experience, business acumen and an excellent grasp of business analytics
- Strategic Thinker-setting short and long term goals and identifying opportunities
A LITTLE ABOUT US
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in our experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy