What we’re looking for:
Sift’s People Operations team is looking for a People Partner to join our team. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about all things People Operations, and who operates with uncompromising integrity, a can-do attitude, and a firm growth mindset. As a small team, we wear many hats, and the ideal candidate will be someone who is excited by the opportunity to participate and shape the way work works in multiple areas, most notably as a strong business partner and as a diversity, equity, and inclusion partner for the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with select business groups and heads of functions as their primary People Partner (HRBP)
- Lead select business groups through people programs (engagement surveys, feedback cycles, compensation reviews, talent development, etc.)
- Be a champion and owner for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion thought leadership, insights, and action
- Partner closely with the broader People Operations team to contribute to the design, implementation, and iteration of new people programs, as well as assess and improve current people programs
- Prepare documents and maintain appropriate records for all people-related activities, including managing HR data and employee records as necessary
- Provide People Operations policy/process/practice guidance to all levels of the organization
- Build relationships with staff at all levels and work closely with management and employees to improve engagement, cultivate a values based culture, and increase productivity and retention
- Integrate equity and inclusion practices through solutions, dialogue, and cross functional efforts
- Support all facets of People Operations, including activities such as including employee on-boarding, employee exits, policy development and administration, and employee relations
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent years of experience) and 5+ years of People Business Operations experience required. Prior experience as an HRBP or HR Generalist strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a fast paced, constantly evolving organization
- Experience developing or leading diversity, equity and inclusion programs and initiatives
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills while also being curious and open minded; able to think strategically and act operationally
- Experience with coaching or mentoring others
- Effective interpersonal, collaboration, teamwork and organizational skills
What would make you a strong fit:
- You’re an outstanding communicator with relationship-building skills – you know when to listen, as well as when to speak up, and when to ask for help
- A consultant and advisor - you have a bias towards inquiry as well as action, with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively – you can multitask without losing sight of what's important to do
- Naturally curious and have a self-starter personality – you recognize issues, and implement the solution, and don't need to wait for people to tell you what to work on or what problem to tackle next
- You leverage high emotional intelligence, empathy and great judgment to coach others, earning the reputation as a trusted partner to Sift’s employees, managers, and leaders.
- Able to navigate effectively in a dynamic environment with high degrees of ambiguity and change
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and do whatever needs to be done, even (especially) if it’s not part of your ‘job description’
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy