What we’re looking for:
We're looking for a strong Product Manager to own Sift’s Account Defense product line. We’re in the very early stages of addressing this massive, complex market -- helping online businesses protect their user accounts from unauthorized access. This role involves ownership across the full product stack, from customer integrations to machine learning modeling to pricing and positioning.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will sit at the center of Sift’s efforts to bridge machine learning, identity, security and delightful user experiences. As a Product Manager on this team, you’ll work closely with a team of engineers to transform ideas into reality. You’ll own the roadmap; and the success of your products is entirely in your hands.
Successful candidates will have a history of shipping quality products in a fast-paced environment. Experience collaborating closely with engineers, engineering management, and designers is a must. You should also feel comfortable working with Marketing and Sales to launch your products and drive their adoption.
- Own the roadmap for your product. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions.
- Mock up concepts, write specs, cut tickets, write copy and do whatever it takes to ship your products.
- Communicate and motivate across engineers, designers, PMs, salespeople, marketers and the support team.
- Be obsessed with customers. Talk to them. Validate your ideas with feedback and data. Ensure that the customer is infused in everything you do.
- Create a vision for your product. Influence others with where you want to take your product.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 5+ years of experience in product management for a tech company
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Hands on and passionate about improving the customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work cross functionally with Engineers, Designers, Sales and Marketing
- Experience writing code (for fun, college, work, etc) a plus
- Experience developing SaaS APIs a strong plus
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy