What We’re Looking For:
Sift is seeking a Senior Manager of Sales Enablement to formalize on-boarding and continuous enablement programs for a rapidly growing sales organization. You will work closely with sales leadership and other stakeholders to build and execute a comprehensive enablement program that yields faster ramp time for new hires and increased productivity across the entire sales team.
This is an individual contributor role that reports up through Sift's Go-to-Market & Business Operations organization.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with sales leadership and stakeholders to design, roll-out, manage and continue to improve all elements of a comprehensive enablement program (online learning, bootcamp, certifications, mentoring, shadowing, etc)
- Work with sales leadership to establish and implement metrics to measure individual rep performance (e.g. ramp time, productivity) and enablement program performance (learning, usage, business impact)
- Partner closely with sales leadership, sales operations, product marketing, technical experts, and others to build and maintain live and online training content, plus a rich library of self-serve content to provide enablement support for all sales roles
- Manage sales enablement program calendar to ensure that new hires, internal promotions and the entire sales team is receiving the enablement they need, when they need it.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 7+ years of experience in building and delivering sales enablement and on-boarding programs
- Strong familiarity with sales processes, methodologies and best practices
- Proven track record of scoping, building and executing integrated sales communications, and enablement programs and content
- An understanding of instructional design and course development for sales organizations, and experience delivering training successfully with measurable results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Strong process and analytical skills to build for scale and implement a measurement system that ensures continuous improvement
- Collaborative working style, experience working across teams & levels to achieve common goals
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments highly desired
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.