What we’re looking for:
Ready to build the commercial operations for a hyper-growth B2B SaaS company? As a Sales Operations & Strategy Analyst, you will join a team doing just that. We are a lean team that loves solving hard business problems and building processes and tools to help our organization scale. We are constantly seeking ways to accelerate Sift's growth by improving how our business partners execute their day-to-day operations.
Sift’s Sales Operations & Strategy team supports the company’s Account Executives, Sales Development Representatives, Account Managers, Technical Account Managers, our pre- and post-sales Engineers, and our Support team. Do you love partnering? Are you highly analytical, adept at creating process, and can confidently lead both insight generation & execution? If so, continue reading.
What you’ll do:
- Drive discipline and accuracy around forecasting: instill opportunity management hygiene, team up with AEs, AMs, and management to build pipeline coverage, co-manage forecast reporting to the company’s leadership team
- Create real-time dashboards and own analytics projects end-to-end; generate compelling insights around go-to-market effectiveness and drive accountability for business outcomes through KPI design, monitoring & review
- Perform capacity modeling and territory planning to ensure that Sift deploys sales resources effectively to capture maximize growth
- Perform quota planning, issue individual incentive compensation plans and answer questions from the field about incentive compensation
- Create tools, processes, mechanisms and automation that reduces the burden on our Sales and Technical Services teams so they can focus on serving customers.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 3+ years of ever-increasing responsibility in Sales Operations, Business Operations, or Strategy within a B2B (ideally SaaS) company.
- A drive to execute and realize lasting impact with projects large and small.
- An ownership mentality: you take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Sift. You relish operating independently and with multiple teams relying on you.
- Ninja-like analysis skills: you know what questions to ask, what the data says, and what actions we can take based upon the results. You are a power user of Excel and may have SQL skills too.
- Deft ability to turn data into meaningful insight: you know how to craft compelling presentations and can lead executives through data deep-dives. Additionally, you’re eager to build slick Tableau or SFDC dashboards.
- Project management whiz: You can scope a complex project, break it into pieces, and execute against a work plan. You communicate deliverables regularly and avoid preventable fire drills.
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.