What we’re looking for:
As a Program Manager, you will play a key role in our growth and future success by managing and improving business projects and processes. This is a challenging position working in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to utilize your experience as a detail oriented program manager to drive timely execution and greater business outcomes.
The ideal candidate will program manage the cadence of Sift’s business, including our annual planning cycle, and monthly and quarterly business reviews. They will also structure strategic and operational projects to solve challenging business issues. They will work daily with stakeholders across the organization, managing communications, overseeing milestones and timelines, and leading cross-functional groups to gather feedback and deliver on objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Program manage key company-wide initiatives, including cross-functional strategic, operational and process-improvement projects, plus our company planning and internal alignment cadences. Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels of the company to drive alignment and execution.
- Help Sift level up its project management capability through peer coaching and by training and implementing project and program management best practices, tools, templates, and processes.
- Identify gaps and propose changes to existing policy, systems and process frameworks. Develop scalable solutions, work to manage risks across the organization and develop best practices to benefit the organization.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 3+ years of work experience in Business Operations, consulting, or a program management position at a company.
- You have knowledge of project management frameworks, tools, templates, and techniques.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical skills to manage project and planning metrics and to gain stakeholder buy-in and alignment within a data-driven company
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; adept at building and maintaining strong cross-functional working relationships.
- You’re a strategic thinker who has experienced rapid organizational growth, and want to be a part of a fast paced, ever-changing start-up.
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.