About the team:
The Analyst Platform bridges the gap between our machine learning at scale and our customers' needs. By combining a strong sense of what is right for the customer with knowledge of big data and distributed systems, we provide a seamless way for our customers to make decisions, learn insights and navigate the ever-changing world of fraud fighting without needing to understand the complex technology underneath. That means creating a web application that distills complex ML signals, automation tools running on a highly-available multi-service architecture, and providing customer-facing analytics tooling to make endless streams of data understandable, actionable and usable.
What we’re looking for:
Our frontend team is looking for an engineer to evolve our product and build the next generation of technology to better our customers’ lives. We believe in building interfaces that are simple yet powerful, and we sweat the details. The Sift Console is a modern, single-page web application built on React and ES2015, powered by our Dropwizard API backend. We use D3, Webpack and Gulp-- but have left JQuery behind. We care about responsive design and we’re always investing in better ways to tell a story with data.
Working closely with designers, product managers, and other engineers, our frontend engineers build end-to-end solutions in a collaborative and iterative way. We move quickly and we test and evaluate our product in a data-driven way (we are a data company, after all!). We set the bar high for our team.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the development of customer facing features by implementing novel interactions and visualizations
- Collaborate with other members of our Analyst Platform team as we continue building industry-leading products to promote digital trust and safety
- Help guide the front end architecture of our console implementation
- Partner with our Product and Design team to ensure that we provide powerful, intuitive tools our customers use to explore their business through the lens of fraud detection and prevention
What would make you a strong fit:
- Experience with design and visualization
- Strong communication & collaboration skills, and a belief that team output is more important than individual output
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.