What we’re looking for:
Sift is hiring a Director of Marketing Operations to help the marketing team deliver exceptional impact to the business.
What you’ll do:
- Planning and budgeting: build and manage a cadence of annual planning and quarterly updates for marketing budgets, marketing campaigns, and operational plans. Operational planning includes setting--together with cross-functional stakeholders--the targets for top-of-funnel lead production at each pipeline stage.
- Define, develop and deliver marketing measurement and reporting approach to cover all key marketing responsibilities. Work in conjunction with the sales team (operations, inbound/outbound pipeline generation teams, etc) to ensure that measurements cover the entire lead to opportunity to closed-won funnel.
- Deliver analytics and reporting to provide the cross-functional marketing team with insights for better decision making
- Data Management: select the best data sources for Sift, in order to support campaigns and prospecting; oversee marketing data management (standardization, enrichment, hierarchies,, cleansing/deduplication, etc); work closely with Sift’s legal and compliance teams to define and implement data policy in light of GDPR, CCPA and other end-user privacy concerns.
- Processes: define key marketing processes to ensure that the department runs efficiently and effectively and interfaces smoothly with other departments. Train new team members on processes and ensure continuous process improvement.
- Technology: build and manage a holistic, modern technology stack that automates the processes above and brings best in class capabilities to marketing team and to the sales prospecting teams, in order to unlock growth opportunities.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Marketing Operations
- Deep experience managing marketing operations processes including lead management, database management, segmentation, multi-touch attribution models, etc.
- Experience architecting and managing a world-class marketing technology stack, ideally including Marketo
- Deep analytical skill set
- Works well with Sales Ops and Marketers to define and implement projects and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; adept at building and maintaining strong cross-functional working relationships.
- Ability to focus on the details and also the big picture
- Experience working in a matrixed “Go-to-Market Operations” or “Revenue Operations” team.
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.