About the Role:
Sift is looking to add a new member to our marketing team to make an impact at our fast-growing, mission-driven B2B SaaS company. This person will be managing existing digital media programs and identifying new channels where we can reach e-commerce leaders looking to start their Digital Trust & Safety transformation.
In this role you will help concept, execute, and measure marketing programs focused around digital media, including sponsored programs with key publishers in the e-commerce & payments industries. You will lead our webinar program with both Sift and external speakers, managing the end-to-end user experience including content, production, promotion and follow-up strategy. You will partner with content, creative, sales, and product teams to help define strategy and Go-To-Market to help increase awareness and adoption of Sift’s Digital Trust & Safety Platform for eCommerce businesses.
What you’ll do:
- Help develop and maintain digital media lead generation programs using best-in-class marketing technology
- Partner with internal subject matter experts to develop a comprehensive webinar program
- Assist with the development of promotional materials for marketing campaigns such as emails, landing pages, etc.
- Collaborate with the larger marketing team to analyze campaign performance and identify areas for improvement
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs
What We’re Looking For:
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in digital marketing for B2B SaaS companies
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs (especially expertise supporting virtual events & digital program launches)
- Analytical problem-solving with creative strategic capabilities, and experience delivering against measurable marketing metrics.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels, including with 3rd party vendors and influencers.
What would make you a strong fit:
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience as an administrator for webinar platforms, including ON24, is a plus.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with confidence in dealing with people of all levels and across global regions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.