Sift is looking for a smart, savvy Account Manager who’s equal parts perceptive, passionate customer advocate and resourceful, revenue-growing powerhouse.
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
What you'll do:
- Plan and execute an expansion cross-sell strategy with your book of business
- Let customers know more about Sift’s product suite and help build business solutions
- Work through and negotiate commercial and financial deals
What would make you a strong fit:
- 1-3+ years of business development, sales, or account management experience
- You’ve managed a sales quota, and hit it!
- Display prior success in a customer-facing role at a technology company working with strategic customers
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills and solid business judgment
- Work well with a team of experts; navigating across roles and audiences (technical and business, internal and external)
- Display a strong desire to learn and problem-solve
- Be creative, coachable, collaborative, detail-oriented, goal-driven, thoughtful, and resourceful
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.