About the team:
We’re looking for a strong generalist PM to own Sift’s integration platform. This is our core interface to Sift’s customers, partners and third party data sources. You’ll drive the evolution of our APIs, SDKs, behavioral and device fingerprinting technologies. You’ll work directly with our customers, and own the process for integrations across our suite of Digital Trust and Safety products. You will also be responsible for setting up the ground-up frameworks for enabling our technology partner ecosystem and fueling the next level of growth for Sift.
What you’ll do:
- Create a vision for your product. Infect others with this vision and evolve our integrations platform
- Own the roadmap. Communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions
- Be on top of the rapidly evolving landscape of browser and device fingerprinting technology
- Deeply understand our customers, and do what it takes to build out the systems and processes to help them get started with Sift. Ensure that the customer is infused in everything you do
- Mock up concepts, write specs, cut tickets, write copy and do whatever it takes to ship your products
- Communicate and motivate across customers, engineers, designers, PMs, salespeople, marketers and the support team
What would make you a strong fit:
- You have 3+ years experience working in technology companies, with 2+ years in Product Management.
- You have experience writing code (for fun, college, work, etc)
- You’re hands on, passionate, and collaborative
- You're flexible, can deal with change, and ambiguity excites you
- Plus: You have experience developing SaaS APIs or owning technology partnerships
- Plus: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or other technical field
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.