What We're Looking For:
Sift is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to drive the distribution of our industry-leading fraud solution to the largest and fastest-growing businesses in the world. The ideal candidate will bring a cross-functional B2B sales approach that focuses on demonstrating value to the business/technical buyers and all the way up to C-Suite. Must demonstrate the ability to change and adapt to a fast-growing company environment.
What you’ll do:
- Drive: Must have a hunter mentality to expand Sift’s solutions adoption in Fortune 1000 brands through value-based selling and clearly articulating our platform differentiation.
- Engage: You’ll engage directly with our largest prospects to understand their fraud challenges and how they can be solved with Sift’s machine learning digital trust platform.
- Be a consultative problem solver: Sift is disrupting how businesses address the $55B fraud problem. A key component of your job is building tailor-made business cases that demonstrate how Sift is uniquely positioned to solve customers’ fraud problems.
- Win as one team: You will demonstrate internal leadership and engage in cross-functional collaboration to drive platform and process evolution that positions Sift to win.
- Shape strategy and scale: You will have an opportunity to shape the strategy and tactics that fuel our continued growth with Enterprise accounts.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 7+ years of strong performance in a SaaS sales role preferably in payments and fraud industry
- Experience managing and demonstrating success in long complex (9-12 months) sales cycle in 6 or 7 figure deals
- Driven by success and have the hustle & strong desire to win
- Team player who is coachable, collaborative, thoughtful, resourceful and must have a genuine curiosity to solve problems
- Ability to drive pipeline growth through outbound campaigns leveraging professional network, market knowledge and strong presence at industry events
- Ability to build trust with technical and business decision-makers including C-Level buyers to close in a competitive environment
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, high-growth company environment
A little about us:
Sift is a hyper-growth Series D company that facilitates the largest trust network of online businesses and consumers on the internet.
The Sift Digital Trust PlatformTM uses real-time machine learning to accurately predict which users businesses can trust, and which ones they can’t. The upshot? Consumers know which companies they can entrust with their personal and financial information. And businesses can customize each user's experience based on their trust score – which leads to more revenue, higher conversion rates, and less fraud and abuse.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. Our core value of “Be Tough On Ideas And Excellent To Each Other” is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion; we work together to ensure the best ideas win. We hire people with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences because we know this makes us stronger, healthier, and more innovative. Our commitment to belonging enables us to bring our full selves to work so we can contribute our talents in meaningful ways and “Win As One Team.”