Sift’s Sales Development Team is looking for an eager & energetic new team member to join our new Scottsdale office.
As a Sales Development Representative at Sift, you will be responsible for generating meaningful pipeline by driving interest with prospective customers on how Sift can positively impact their business. You will help identify and engage with future customers by outbound prospecting, social selling, networking, field marketing events, and any other sales activity that would contribute in expanding the Sift brand. Ultimately, booking qualified meetings for the Account Executive team while developing core sales skills and technical acumen in our career development program.
What you’ll do:
- Identify Key Personas within your High Value Accounts and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship.
- Conduct high volume prospecting, sending personalized social & email touches, as well as 40-50 calls a day.
- Set up discovery calls for SMB/Mid-Market/Enterprise Account Executives
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to support successful campaigns
- Represent the Sift brand at industry conferences
What would make you a great fit:
- Get Sift Done Attitude: You are self motivated and have the ability to thrive in a results-oriented environment.
- Win as One Team: You want to build a culture of collaboration and growth where you celebrate each others successes.
- Festina Lente: You hustle and maintain urgency in all that you do.
- Tough On Ideas: You are not afraid to ask hard questions, and strive to constantly reevaluate the status quo.
- Ever Better: You are constantly looking for growth opportunities and welcome feedback from your peers and managers.
- 1+ years of prior sales experience (SaaS, Tech, or Startup is a plus)
- BA/BS degree from leading university (Business or Technical major a plus)
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Passion for sales and a desire to build a career in software and technology
- Experience with using Sales Tools (eg. Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, etc)
A little about us:
Sift is a hyper-growth Series D company that facilitates the largest trust network of online businesses and consumers on the internet.
The Sift Digital Trust & Safety PlatformTM uses real-time machine learning to accurately predict which users businesses can trust, and which ones they can’t. The upshot? Consumers know which companies they can entrust with their personal and financial information. And businesses can customize each user's experience based on their trust score – which leads to more revenue, higher conversion rates, and less fraud and abuse.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. Our core value of “Be Tough On Ideas And Excellent To Each Other” is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion; we work together to ensure the best ideas win. We hire people with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, because we know this makes us stronger, healthier, and more innovative. Our commitment to belonging enables us to bring our full selves to work so we can contribute our talents in meaningful ways and “Win As One Team."