About the Team:
The vision of Sift’s Recruiting team is to reimagine and deliver thoughtful hiring experiences to fuel the growth of the company. As our first Talent Intelligence Specialist, you’ll have the unique opportunity to help us establish the Talent Intelligence capability of our Recruiting team. While most recruiting teams focus on Sourcing (front end recruiting or pipeline augmentation), Talent Intelligence provides the insights and talent to influence Sift’s broader business decisions including hiring, organizational design, role and office locations, and go-to-market strategy.
What We’re Looking For:
To be successful as our first Talent Intelligence Specialist, you should bring an insatiable curiosity to learn about anything and everything related to the industry we serve (Trust & Safety) and the talent we need (Engineering, Product, Go-To-Market, etc.) to build a successful business-to-business (B2B) software-as-a-service (SaaS) company. Ideally you bring ideas on how to research and understand the talent landscape whether it’s about identifying competitors in the industry, academic programs that develop the talent we need, or thinking about where we need to open our next office. The work you do will provide the Recruiting team and our hiring leaders the insights they need to correctly scope, level, and title roles, fill those roles faster, and gain market insights that could impact decisions beyond hiring.
What you’ll do:
- Establish Sift’s Talent Intelligence function
- Develop talent intelligence to solve Sifts’s current and future talent needs
- Support ad hoc talent intelligence initiatives e.g. office location scouting, role scoping & definition, market mapping, org mapping, etc.
- Create custom competitive landscapes for hiring needs across the company
- Construct and maintain organizational charts for Sift’s recurring competitive recruiting targets
- Build talent pipelines and communities within Sift’s CRM to support current and future recruiting needs
- Partner with Sift’s strategy owners to provide talent insights that impact Sift’s overall business strategy
- Develop reports to provide hiring leaders and the Recruiting team insights into macro talent trends in Sift’s industry
- Provide the broader Recruiting team updates on the latest research tools and sourcing best practices
What would make you a strong fit:
- Previous success in a market research and/or analytical position
- Deep understanding of on and offline research best practices
- Track record of extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving expertise
- Demonstrated success delivering talent intelligence preferred
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Patreon, Zoosk, and ChowNow trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.