About the Team:
At Sift, the most important thing a manager can do is build a great team. The Recruiting Team at Sift provides expertise, strategy, coaching and support for each manager to achieve that goal. Hiring is a shared responsibility of many, but the Recruiting Team reimagines and delivers thoughtful hiring experiences to fuel the growth of the company.
What We’re Looking For:
As the Senior Manager of Recruiting you will ensure that Sift has the world-class talent to continue defining the digital trust & safety industry. You will lead a team of talented Recruiters, Talent Intelligence Specialists, and Recruiting Operations Specialists to reach new heights of organizational success and business partner happiness. Spanning a uniquely wide variety of roles and functions, recruiting at Sift will enable you to make an impact and innovate in ways that can help define a career.
What you’ll do:
- Lead an exceptional recruiting team, bringing out the best of each person and fostering a culture of high-performance; provide guidance, mentorship and career development
- Champion a consistently world-class experience for every candidate and every Siftie involved in the recruiting process
- Drive Sift’s hiring playbook for continued international expansion
- Cultivate a data-driven recruiting organization and process, including analytics, dashboards and ATS best practices that creates a culture of continuous improvement
- Create and drive an employer brand strategy that makes Sift a household name in the conversation of places to start or pursue a career in the competitive technology company landscape
- Partner with leadership to build and execute on diversity & inclusion priorities and drive the recruiting-related initiatives that make Sift a continually better place for everyone to work
- Create training programs and processes that help hiring managers and interviewers continually improve their capabilities of identifying, attracting and assessing talent
What would make you a strong fit:
- You have 3+ years experience leading recruiting teams
- Your 8+ years in recruiting for roles ranging from entry-level to executive in high-growth technology environments will allow you to be a trusted advisor to your team, business partners and candidates
- You are a consummate coach who gets personal fulfillment by helping others succeed
- You have the ability to fly at 20,000 feet, informing leadership strategy about Sift’s recruiting priorities now and in the future, but also get into the weeds while coaching the team
- Your emotional intelligence and sound judgement make you a trusted partner to Sift’s leadership team and an inspirational leader to your team
- You are an exceptional communicator in both written and verbal interactions; clear, concise and courageous in providing direct and supportive feedback
A little about us:
Sift is a hyper-growth Series D company that facilitates the largest trust network of online businesses and consumers on the internet.
The Sift Trust PlatformTM uses real-time machine learning to accurately predict which users businesses can trust, and which ones they can’t. The upshot? Consumers know which companies they can entrust with their personal and financial information. And businesses can customize each user's experience based on their trust score – which leads to more revenue, higher conversion rates, and less fraud and abuse.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. Our core value of “Be Tough On Ideas And Excellent To Each Other” is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion; we work together to ensure the best ideas win. We hire people with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, because we know this makes us stronger, healthier, and more innovative. Our commitment to belonging enables us to bring our full selves to work so we can contribute our talents in meaningful ways and “Win As One Team."