What We’re Looking For:
Our Strategic Partnerships team is growing and our goal is to build the best partner programs and channels to reach out to more customers in more industries and more geographies.
We are looking for a Sr. Alliance Manager who has extensive experience working with payment services providers (acquirers, processors, payment gateways and payment facilitators).
What you’ll do:
As a Sr. Alliance Manager, you will be creating trusted relationships with key strategic partners, develop mutually beneficial go-to-market plans and ensure Sift is their preferred Digital Trust and Safety solution. You like to earn trust with your partners leveraging your interpersonal skills, industry knowledge and curiosity. You are familiar with reseller and referral models and have excellent business planning skills. You are used to work with cross functional teams to ensure the success of your go-to-market plans with your partners.
- Identify, recruit, grow and retain strategic payment service providers
- Create and execute joint go-to-market plans with your strategic partners to drive qualified sales opportunities to the Sift sales team, globally
- Manage partner relationships to maximize revenue, alignment and partner commitment
- Conduct sales readiness training events with partners and internal sales teams
- Track and monitor partner program and report to key stakeholders
What would make you a strong fit:
- 4+ years of experience in partnership management
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Experience managing payment service providers
- Knowledge of the payment industry (Card Not Present)
- Knowledge of the eCommerce industry is a plus
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.