What We’re Looking For:
Sift is hiring a Financial Analyst to help Sift make sound financial decisions. Your work, whether it's modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. A master juggler working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on details while finding creative ways to tackle big picture challenges.
You’re an analyst who wants to make your mark on a successful and growing team, while further developing strong business partnering skills. Not only are you a strong problem solver, you also work efficiently without losing attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for monthly leadership reviews
- Perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Serve as a business partner to G&A and Marketing to manage departmental headcount, budget, and develop meaningful KPIs to measure efficacy of organizations and their spend
What Would Make You a Strong Fit:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years of experience in investment banking, accounting, or finance-related role at a startup
- Excellent problem-solving skills and sound business judgment
- Modeling, reporting, and presentation skills (Excel, Powerpoint, G-Suite experience a plus)
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.