What we’re looking for:
Sift is looking for a Senior Manager to lead our product design team. In this role, you will set the design vision and direction for Sift’s industry-leading machine learning products. Not only will you bring a player-coach approach to managing and mentoring a team of product designers, you’ll also leverage your strong background in interaction design for B2B SaaS products.
What you’ll do:
- Define and communicate a design vision for Sift’s products. Solicit feedback and win buy-in for designs from a diverse stake of internal/external stakeholders
- Customer research: Gather quantitative and qualitative input from customers to inform decisions on visual and interaction design
- Lead your team as a coach and mentor, providing career guidance and professional development
- Manage project load across designers and pitch in to lead design projects when necessary
What would make you a strong fit:
- 5+ years of experience designing web or mobile applications, particularly B2B SaaS applications
- 3+ years of managing a team of designers
- Proficiency conducting customer research to guide design decisions
- Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work through ambiguity with ease
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Curiosity, creativity, and a strong ability to distill complexity into elegant UI & UX
- Experience in data visualization is a plus
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.