Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Over 34,000 sites and apps--from disruptive internet companies like Airbnb, Twitter and DoorDash to e-Commerce leaders like WayFair--trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
About the team:
Thousands of Trust and Safety teams use the Sift Console as their central tool for managing fraud and risk. The Analyst Experience team owns the core set of experiences that empower fraud agents, managers and data analysts within these teams to fight fraud at scale.
As the Analyst Experience team, we synthesize and simplify the complexity of machine learning for users. We build workflows and interfaces that help fraud agents make decisions efficiently. We own the reporting and analytics tools that empower data analysts to parse through user data and discover patterns of abuse.
We do this across Sift’s product portfolio, serving online businesses across multiple verticals and geographies. We’re a customer-obsessed team; we iterate fast and ship fast.
What we’re looking for:
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our Analyst Platform team. You’ll define the visual language, and build and ship the building blocks that drive tighter synergy within our Trust & Safety products and enable Sift to support a growing and diversifying customer base. Your ideas and creations will power some of the world’s leading internet businesses and the largest enterprises in their everyday mission to grow revenue and fight fraud.
Successful candidates will have a history of shipping quality products in a fast-paced environment. Experience collaborating closely with engineers, engineering management, and designers is a must. You should also feel comfortable working with Marketing and Sales to launch your products and drive their adoption.
What you’ll do:
- Own the product vision and roadmap for the Sift Console, our core user-facing product.
- Communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions. Evangelize your vision and excite others with where you want to take your product
- Leverage your design aesthetic to guide the direction of your product. Partner closely with Product, Design and Engineering to build scalable, consistent and intuitive experiences
- Mock up concepts, write specs, cut tickets, write copy and do whatever it takes to ship
- Communicate and motivate across customers, engineers, designers, PMs, salespeople, marketers and our support team
- Be obsessed with customers. Talk to them. Validate your ideas with feedback and data. Ensure that the customer is infused in everything you do
What would make you a strong fit:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- You have worked closely with product designers to ship experiences for end-users. You take pride in crafting beautiful and intuitive interfaces
- You’re hands on, passionate, and collaborative
- YPlus: You have shipped products that manage business processes at scale (CRM, customer support etc.), or you’ve built tools for power users
- Plus: You’ve worked on ML products
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.