Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Over 34,000 sites and apps--from disruptive internet companies like Airbnb, Twitter and DoorDash to e-Commerce leaders like WayFair--trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
About the team:
The Sift Analyst Platform puts the power of Sift technology in the hands of our customers and enables them to scale up their Digital Trust & Safety efforts. Our team synthesizes large amounts of data and complex ML models and make them intuitive to users with little technical background. We apply user-centric design practices to empower our customers with the tools to quickly build and manage effective teams for investigating fraud. We’re building a scalable and expandable platform that allows all Sift products (Payment Protection, Account Defense, Content Integrity) to provide the best user experience to customers of various sizes, verticals and needs. We’re a customer-obsessed team; we iterate fast and ship fast.
What we’re looking for:
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our Analyst Platform team. You’lll define the visual language, and build and ship the building blocks that drive tighter synergy within our Trust & Safety products and enable Sift to support a growing and diversifying customer base. Your ideas and creations will power some of the world’s leading internet businesses and the largest enterprises in their everyday mission to grow revenue and fight fraud.
Successful candidates will have a history of shipping quality products in a fast-paced environment. Experience collaborating closely with engineers, engineering management, and designers is a must. You should also feel comfortable working with Marketing and Sales to launch your products and drive their adoption.
What you’ll do:
- Own the product vision and roadmap for Analyst Platform. Communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions. Evangelize your vision and excite others with where you want to take your product
- Partner closely with other Product Managers to support their products with your platform. Partner closely with Product Designers and Engineers to build a platform that scales for different types of customers and different types of fraud
- Mock up concepts, write specs, cut tickets, write copy and do whatever it takes to ship your products
- Be obsessed with customers. Talk to them. Validate your ideas with feedback and data. Ensure that the customer is infused in everything you do
What would make you a strong fit:
- You have 6+ years experience as a Product Manager for a B2B SaaS company
- You designed and shipped products that manage high-velocity business processes at scale (CRM, customer support, fraud prevention, etc.)
- You worked closely with product designers to ship UX-heavy products to external customers
- You’re hands on, passionate, and collaborative
- You're flexible, can deal with change, and ambiguity excites you
- Plus: You’ve worked on ML products
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.