About the Role:
The Sr. Field Event Marketing Manager leads the strategic planning and execution of marketing and sales events in accordance with Sift’s go-to-market plan. Your events will help Sift build awareness, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate our marketing-sales funnel.
As a key member of the corporate marketing team, you’ll collaborate with a variety of individuals and teams— including sales, account management, design, and product marketing — and independently manage several projects simultaneously.
You’ll lead the charge around which global industry events we want to make the biggest impact at, in terms of both awareness and pipeline generation. You will manage the event portfolio that includes sponsorships at large industry and partner-led events, and regional field events. You should be highly organized and detail oriented, as well as a self-starter with a natural curiosity to learn and grow.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Integrated Marketing, you will have responsibility for building the strategy to ensure the success of the Sift events portfolio worldwide. This is a roll-up-your sleeves event leadership position that requires thoughtful strategy as well as hands on execution.
What you’ll do:
- Support Sift’s go-to-market strategy through strategic events, conferences, and trade shows
- Own and drive the planning and execution of strategic events, helping develop themes; creating timelines and organizational plans; building and managing guest lists; working with outside vendors; and managing internal training and event staffing
- Develop and maintain strict adherence to events budget(s)
- Coordinate with sales, marketing, and operations teams with respect to all pre- and post-event communication, promotions, follow-up, and measurement
- Maintain Sift’s events calendar
- Manage event set ups, staffing, and tear downs, coordinating internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure Sift’s presence at events adheres to our brand and communicates our value
What would make you a strong fit:
- 4+ years of B2B event marketing experience
- Exceptional project management, time management, organizational, and execution skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to travel
- Familiarity with best-in-class event frameworks like the SiriusDecisions Event Management Framework a huge plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.