About the Team
The Technical Account Management team comprises creative product experts who work with our customers to drive adoption of Sift’s Digital Trust & Safety solutions. TAMs unlock strategic business value for online digital businesses across all major industries and around the globe.
We are subject matter experts of Sift’s products and our customers’ needs. Cultivating trusted relationships, we leverage our product and industry knowledge to drive ROI and build long-term customer success & satisfaction. Internally, we are the voice of the customer -- advocating for their needs and championing their success.
It’s a powerful team that bridges business and technical challenges while maximizing customer success and value with Sift’s suite of solutions. We love addressing real world opportunities and enabling our customers to do their best work.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager to work closely with our customers to identify and address business and technical challenges. As a member of the new Technical Account Management team you’re an ambitious self-starter with a knack for building relationships, a strong technical acumen and cross-functional skill set.
What You’ll Do:
Ultimately, your goal is to drive adoption and partner with our customers as a trusted advisor to unlock value and find solutions to their needs that leverage Sift’s Digital Trust & Safety solutions. You’ll do this by:
- Understanding the customer’s business: Identify and address business and technical challenges, owning the entire process. This includes the relationship, project-management & communication of issues and solutions.
- Be a Sift product expert: Build and maintain a deep understanding of Sift’s product offerings. Find, distill and share best-practices across your customers. Take a first pass at debugging issues & making recommendations for better integrations (our Solutions Engineers will be around to help!).
- Be a customer advocate: Champion and represent customers’ internally. Provide feedback and find ways to improve the customer’s experience through processes and collateral, driving value realization for your customers.
What Would Make You a Strong Fit:
- 3+ years experience in a Technical Account Manager role or similar role (e.g. customer support, account management, customer success)
- Outstanding customer-facing communication skills, including the ability to communicate and build relationships with all levels and audiences -- from fraud analysts to the C-suite, technical and non-technical.
- Strong business acumen and experience influencing change at all levels of a customer organization.
- A strong work ethic and commitment to excellence. Being creative, collaborative, goal-oriented, thoughtful, and resourceful.
- A bias for action. Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- A track record of creating documentation of processes, playbooks, and other information for use by TAMs & other teams (and maybe even customers)
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals across multiple concurrent projects.
- A solid working knowledge of various web technologies, an understanding of APIs, and databases
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Patreon, Zoosk, and ChowNow trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. Our core value of “Be Tough On Ideas And Excellent To Each Other” is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion; we work together to ensure the best ideas win. We hire people with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, because we know this makes us stronger, healthier, and more innovative. Our commitment to belonging enables us to bring our full selves to work so we can contribute our talents in meaningful ways and “Win As One Team."