We’re looking to add a new member to our fast-growing Support Engineering team!
The Support Engineering team at Sift is a crucial part of our success and wears many hats. We are the first line of support for our customers, from large enterprise to family-run businesses, assisting them in a friendly and professional way. You’ll be communicating customer requests and challenges to our Product Management team, helping to guide the direction of our product development. You’ll also work closely with our Technical Account Managers, Sales Engineers, and Solutions Engineers to drive the customer’s happiness and growth throughout their lifecycle.
What you’ll do:
- Answer and triage questions from our customers, finding a solution that balances their wants and what’s best for our business
- Troubleshoot reported bugs in collaboration with Product and Engineering teams
- Become a subject matter expert on multiple pieces of Sift’s product suite, supporting customers and internal teams as it pertains to your specialization
- Work closely with our Technical Account Management team to build lasting relationships and scope out new opportunities with our customers
- Help build and iterate on key processes that allow Sift to scale and the team to grow
What Would Make You a Strong Fit:
- Get Sift Done: You are self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a results-oriented environment
- Win as One Team: You want to build a culture of collaboration and growth where you celebrate each others’ successes
- Festina Lente: You hustle and maintain urgency in all that you do, while maintaining a high quality work product
- Tough On Ideas: You are not afraid to ask hard questions and strive to constantly reevaluate the status quo
- Ever Better: You are constantly looking for growth opportunities and welcome feedback from your peers and managers
- 1+ years of prior customer facing experience (SaaS or Tech a plus)
- BA/BS degree (technical major a plus)
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Experience with SQL
- Passion for working with customers and a desire to build a career in software and technology
- Aptitude for creative problem solving
- Experience using APIs, or a strong understanding of API based products
- Proficiency in Python, Ruby, or other scripting languages
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Patreon, Zoosk, and ChowNow trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. Our core value of “Be Tough On Ideas And Excellent To Each Other” is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion; we work together to ensure the best ideas win. We hire people with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, because we know this makes us stronger, healthier, and more innovative. Our commitment to belonging enables us to bring our full selves to work so we can contribute our talents in meaningful ways and “Win As One Team."