What we're looking for:
We're looking for a strong generalist Senior Product Manager to join our Product team. We’re a team of PMs and Designers who love to build products and get them into customers' hands. As a PM, you’ll work closely with a team of engineers to take ideas and make them reality. You’ll own the roadmap. The success of your products is entirely in your hands. Up for the challenge?
Successful candidates will have a history of shipping quality products in a fast-paced environment. Experience collaborating closely with engineers, engineering management, and designers is a must. You should feel also comfortable working with Marketing and Sales to launch your products and drive their adoption.
What you’ll do:
- Own the roadmap for your product. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions.
- Mock up concepts, write specs, cut tickets, write copy and do whatever it takes to ship your products.
- Communicate and motivate across engineers, designers, PMs, salespeople, marketers and the support team.
- Be obsessed with customers. Talk to them. Validate your ideas with feedback and data. Ensure that the customer is infused in everything you do.
- Create a vision for your product. Infect others with where you want to take your product.
What we’re looking for:
- You have 5+ years experience as a Product Manager for a tech company.
- You’re hands on, passionate, and collaborative.
- You're flexible, can deal with change, and ambiguity excites you.
- Plus: You have experience writing code (for fun, college, work, etc)
- Plus: You have experience developing SaaS APIs.
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Patreon, Zoosk, and ChowNow trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. Our core value of “Be Tough On Ideas And Excellent To Each Other” is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion; we work together to ensure the best ideas win. We hire people with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, because we know this makes us stronger, healthier, and more innovative. Our commitment to belonging enables us to bring our full selves to work so we can contribute our talents in meaningful ways and “Win As One Team."