About the Team:
At Sift, the most important thing a manager can do is build a great team. The Recruiting Team at Sift provides expertise, strategy, coaching and support for each manager to achieve that goal. Hiring is a shared responsibility of many, but the Recruiting Team facilitates and drives execution for that effort.
What We’re Looking For:
As the Director of Recruiting you will ensure that Sift has the world-class talent to continue defining the digital trust & safety industry. You will lead a team of talented recruiters to reach new heights of organizational success and business partner happiness. Spanning a uniquely wide variety of roles and functions, recruiting at Sift will enable you make an impact and innovate in ways that can help define a career.
What you’ll do:
- Lead an exceptional recruiting team, bringing out the best of each person and fostering a culture of high-performance; provide guidance, mentorship and career development
- Build a data-driven recruiting organization and process, including analytics, dashboards and ATS best practices that creates a culture of continuous improvement
- Create and drive an employer brand strategy that makes Sift a household name in the conversation of places to start or pursue a career in the competitive technology company landscape
- Partner with leadership to build and execute on diversity & inclusion priorities and drive the recruiting-related initiatives that make Sift a continually better place for everyone to work
- Lead our hiring teams to continue delivering a consistently world-class candidate experience
- Create training programs and processes that help hiring managers and interviewers continually improve their capabilities of identifying, attracting and assessing talent
What would make you a strong fit:
- You have 5+ years experience leading recruiting teams
- Your 10+ years in recruiting for roles ranging from entry-level to executive in high-growth technology environments will allow you be a trusted advisor to your team, business partners and candidates
- You have the ability to fly at 30,000 feet in shaping global strategy and thinking about Sift’s recruiting priorities years in advance, but also get into the weeds while coaching the team
- You are a consummate coach who gets personal fulfillment by helping others succeed
- Your emotional intelligence and sound judgement make you a trusted partner to Sift’s leadership team and an inspirational leader to your team
- You are an exceptional communicator in both written and verbal interactions; clear, concise and courageous in providing tough but supportive feedback
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Patreon, Zoosk, and ChowNow trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. Our core value of “Be Tough On Ideas And Excellent To Each Other” is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion; we work together to ensure the best ideas win. We hire people with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, because we know this makes us stronger, healthier, and more innovative. Our commitment to belonging enables us to bring our full selves to work so we can contribute our talents in meaningful ways and “Win As One Team."