About the team:
The Analyst Platform Team bridges the gap between our machine learning at scale and our customers' needs. By combining a strong sense of what is right for the customer with knowledge of big data and distributed systems, we provide a seamless way for our customers to make decisions, gain valuable insights and navigate the ever-changing world of fraud fighting without needing to understand the complex technology underneath. We build vertical solutions that synthesize complex ML signals into novel visualizations, control automation tools running on a highly-available multi-service architecture, and provide customer-facing analytics to make our domain data understandable and actionable.
What we’re looking for:
Managers who are inspiring, creative, flexible and can identify and bring focus to What’s Important Now will excel in our organization and make the biggest impact. Bring your toolbox of effective and varied communication skills and techniques.
You value collaboration, transparency and a Get Stuff Done mindset. As a leader of teams, you understand the importance of these aspects of engineering success and lead by example.
You strengthen a culture of mentorship, give regular feedback, set goals and understand how to get the most out of your staff. You manage the career development of your team and grow engineering groups by hiring effectively.
What you’ll do:
- Grow a team of talented, broadly-capable engineers to own our direct customer experience as well as the systems that deliver unique, strategic insights in a challenging domain.
- Help identify key strategic areas for investment in both product and technical backlogs
- Lead your team as they plan and deliver features and platform improvements
- Collaborate with product managers and other engineering teams to ensure we are working effectively and focusing on the right priorities
- Demonstrate and embody a strong, abiding commitment to the highest cultural standard, focusing on inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork
What would make you a strong fit:
- 3+ years leading teams & managing customer facing products
- Experience hiring, mentoring, and developing top engineering talent
- Experience initiating cross-functional collaboration between multiple functions (technical and non-technical)
- Strong management and project management skills for planning and executing complex projects
- B.S. in Computer Science (or related technical discipline), or related practical experience
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Patreon, Zoosk, and ChowNow trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. Our core value of “Be Tough On Ideas And Excellent To Each Other” is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion; we work together to ensure the best ideas win. We hire people with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, because we know this makes us stronger, healthier, and more innovative. Our commitment to belonging enables us to bring our full selves to work so we can contribute our talents in meaningful ways and “Win As One Team."