What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our multidisciplinary team who has a strong background executing a thoughtful user-centered design process. You’ll be part of the design team creating the internet’s trust layer; a real-time machine learning platform that accurately predicts which users businesses can trust, and which ones they can’t. We look to you to ensure that we create elegant, intuitive, and scalable experiences that meet the needs of our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and drive large design projects using a user-centered design process, from early conception all the way through iteration post-launch
- Leverage machine learning to design elegant and intuitive platform experiences that make large and complex amounts of data easy to approach and understand
- Collaborate closely with product managers and engineers to build products in a fast-paced environment
- Guide our overall product strategy by understanding our target users and championing their needs
- Contribute to and influence the next big upgrade to our design system
- Influence design culture within a growing Product team
What would make you a strong fit:
- 6+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- Experience leading design projects and initiatives
- Strong understanding of interaction design methodologies and patterns (navigation, flow, information architecture, etc.)
- Experience contributing to and working within a visual design system (type, color, space, components, etc)
- Experience communicating designs through various prototyping methods
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners
Along with your resume, include links to your portfolio work that best represents your design process.
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Patreon, Zoosk, and ChowNow trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. Our core value of “Be Tough On Ideas And Excellent To Each Other” is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion; we work together to ensure the best ideas win. We hire people with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, because we know this makes us stronger, healthier, and more innovative. Our commitment to belonging enables us to bring our full selves to work so we can contribute our talents in meaningful ways and “Win As One Team."