As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
At SiFive, we build a culture of hardware-software co-design to develop a highly optimized hardware and software IP that targets a wide range of applications and domains; our goal is to optimize the hardware and software solutions while keeping modularity and reuse. We are building the next generation technology in compute and parallel computing solutions.
The Compiler Validation/DevOps Engineer charter helps verify SiFive Compiler and Toolchain deliverables with the best quality while developing the SiFive Software CI/CD/CT automation flow and contributing to it. To be successful you will need to have the ability to quickly understand various aspects of the software projects and how that translates into robust and scalable continuous delivery pipelines. In addition, you’ll use your passion for analytics to measure pipeline effectiveness and optimize where needed.
- Conduct Nightly/weekly regular testing on compiler and toolchain. Maintain their quality by improving/enhancing test suites and triaging issues to the right owners
- Conduct Large Scale Software testing and integration for product quality qualification and assurance
- Build and maintain SiFive Compiler CI/CD/CT flow pipelines using build and release orchestration tools (Jenkins Pipeline, or GitHub Action, GitLab CI/CD, etc.)
- Build required automation tools
- 3+ years’ experience working in compiler QA. Familiar with gcc & LLVM
- 3+ year experience on CI/CD/CT flow development
- 3+ years Software design and programming experience in C/C++/Python/BASH/TCL for testing, debugging and problem solving
- Experience with building or using cross-compiler/toolchain (GCC/LLVM/binutils/gdb/library)
- Experience with building tool/system like Make, CMake, Jenkins, QEMU, Yocto and Linux
- Familiar with DejaGNU, gtest, python unittest, pytest, or other testing frameworks.
- Familiar with GIT, familiar with GitHub/GitLab/Gerrit is a plus
- Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows) at the command-line level is a plus
- Familiarity with Software release management is a plus.