As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
As a DFT/BIST Engineer in the Implementation team, you will contribute to the development of industry-leading CPU IP to support the SiFive vision of enabling chip design by anyone. We are looking for people who are as excited as we are about working in a fast-paced dynamic environment to bring new hardware IP to market quickly, with high quality and exceptional performance.
- Architect and implement MBIST solutions across our portfolio of RISC-V CPU’s
- Evaluate and implement solutions to enable high scan test coverage for our RISC-V CPU’s
- Support customers in all aspects of DFT: MBIST, scan and boundary scan insertion, scan compression, ATPG, and JTAG.
- 5+ years of DFT experience including architecture specification, implementation, test pattern development and verification;
- Experience with MBIST insertion, simulation, and verification on RTL and Gate Level Netlist;
- Experience with Scan insertion, Scan compression, Stuck-At, At-Speed test and coverage analysis;
- Scan ATPG pattern generation, simulation and debug on RTL and Gate Level Netlist;
- Hands on knowledge in state-of-the-art EDA tools for DFT, design and verification (Mentor, Cadence, Synopsys);
- STA DFT Test mode timing constraint development and analysis;
- In-depth knowledge of Verilog HDL and experience with simulators and waveform debugging tools;
- TCL scripting; Python scripting is a plus;
- Attention to detail and a focus on high-quality design;
- Ability to work well with others and a belief that engineering is a team sport;
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, Master’s preferred.