SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
As a frontend software engineer, you will play a pivotal role in developing a usable and scalable frontend codebase for our unique CPU design application. Also, you will be responsible for updating and maintaining the Sifive corporate website.
- Building and maintaining a modern React frontend application
- Implementing reusable and responsive frontend components and styles
- Developing automated tests to prevent software bugs and browser incompatibilities
- Developing other web interfaces including the corporate website, marketing landing pages, internal tools.
- Working with Sales, Marketing, and Engineering to design and ship new features
- Experience building a frontend application with modern JS frameworks such as React, Vue.js, or Angular
- Experience with integrating with a backend API and working with backend engineers to design the API
- Strong knowledge of CSS, with an eye for cross-browser compatibility and modularity
- Can work independently and can ship features with little guidance