SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
- System-level verification to SiFive virtualization technologies, hypervisor, secure boot cryptography, and more on FPGA.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure our core quality and confirm the core is well verified and delivered on time.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on developing and implementing emulation strategy based on product goals.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct system-level debug experience especially on Linux system, including system testing and debug using FPGAs and emulators
- Hypervisor knowledge/ background, SoC bring up, validation and debugging experiences are required
- Strong and wide knowledge on Linux system software and kernel, processor, memory, bus protocol, and SoC architecture, or a strong desire and ability to learn the same.
- A conscientious and thorough approach to Design Verification.
- Good interpersonal skills to listen to diverse points of view and influence people from different disciplines.
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health benefits, employee stock option program, and much more. In addition to these, in the Taiwan office, we provide regional benefits including team-building events, annual physical examination, and education reimbursement.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.