At Siemplify, customers come first, and therefore an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships. We work with our customers to identify their security operations and threat response challenges, and deliver the platform as the solution to support their success.
We are currently seeking a top-notch Inside Sales Account Manager to be a key contributor to our North American Sales Team to help contribute to Siemplify’s long-term growth. If you want to help us build a world-class Inside Sales organization around a hot new technology that every security professional is talking about, that delivers unique value and efficiency to the SOC, and where the Inside Sales model is central to our strategy, then Siemplify is the place for you.
The ideal candidate will be quick to identify qualified opportunities, able to lead and prioritize opportunity tasks, highly capable as a subject-matter expert and trusted consultant to our customers and partners, and committed to improving the effectiveness of the organization.
This is a great opportunity to apply your sales acumen, leadership skills, and subject-matter expertise within the white-hot emerging security orchestration and incident response space.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Find new Channel partners and grow relationships with existing channel partners to source sales.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and new prospects
- Maintain accurate forecasts and actively take part in building a winning sales strategy;
- Report and maintain accountability on the inside sales activities using SalesForce
- Prepare and deliver presentations (most of the time virtual) and proposals in a professional way to both customers and potential channel partners
- Diligently develop and maintain a network of business contacts within and around Siemplify industry and its partners
- 2+ years Inside Sales experience in a hunter role with a technology Organization
- Proven experience working with channel partners and growing channel relationships
- Show a history of exceeding quota targets
- Experience sourcing, working and closing your own deals
- Highly effective presentation and closing skills
- Strong time management, organizational, problem identification/resolution, and decision-making skills
- Growth mindset, high-energy, GRIT, and a strong self-starter
- Possess the passion to join an upcoming and fast-paced security company
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluent in English with excellent spoken and written skills, additional languages highly desirable
What’s in it for you
- Growth potential. Siemplify is in a hot space and is growing fast. We’re the largest independent vendor in our space and positioned to excel.
- Outstanding leadership. We’ve been around the barrel a few times and we’ll do it again. You will learn from the best.
- A great working environment with a flexible working schedule.
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Free travel! When it returns :)
More About us: