Siemplify is the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) in the industry.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Full-stack team leader to join our R&D department and work in an advanced, dynamic, and challenging technological environment.
This position includes owning the development process of key features, from end to end, starting from the product and all the way to QA. Ensure code quality, keep track and deploy new techniques and technologies, and manage a team of skilled developers.
What will you do?
- Own key features, end to end.
- Maintain and support code.
- Lead a team of 3-5 engineers, QA’s, and product managers, in a daily basis, including task management, design/code reviews and people management
- Recognize technical needs and recommend suitable solutions.
For that, we need you to have:
- Experience leading a full stack development team in agile methodologies.
- At least 2+ years of experience working as a Front-end developer.
- Strong knowledge of client frameworks (Angular - preferred, React, Vue).
- Strong understanding of Software Design principles.
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude, and quick learner
- Excellent English
- Knowledge in scripting (e.g. BASH, PowerShell, Python etc.).
- Experience with c# and dot.net core development.
- E2E automation development.
- Experience working in a startup.
- Familiar and experience with SaaS and Cloud-based services