Siemplify is looking for an experienced, energetic, and creative marketer to drive demonstrable business impact across multiple regions in the East. The Field Marketing Manager is a brand advocate with a passion for delighting through creative and engaging experiences. Reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing you will be designing and coordinating various marketing initiatives that support our East regional sales teams and our global channel partners, from small intimate events such as exec dinners, to cross channel marketing campaigns to large international tradeshows such as RSA and BlackHat. The ideal candidate will be creative and a strong communicator able to operate across multiple teams to herd cats in a coordinated direction.
What you will do
- Build ongoing partnerships with regional East- North America sales, channel, and alliance leaders to understand their needs and support their sales targets
- Develop and execute regional marketing programs that drive pipeline
- Collaborate with other marketing teams including Content, Product Marketing, Demand Gen, and Operations to ensure marketing programs are completed successfully
- Plan and execute regional marketing events, from tradeshows to workshops to group activities
- Assist in the execution of international tradeshows
- Support account-based marketing strategies
What we’re looking for
- 1-3 years in field & channel/partner marketing in a B2B enterprise software/SaaS environment with proven success in event management
- Experience in the cybersecurity space- Advantage
- Experience and passion working for small, fast-moving companies with a strong sense of urgency and ability to get it Eastdone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both internal comms and external marketing comms
- The ability to create meaningful and engaging experiences that stand out from the crowd
- A good sense of humor
- Experience with common marketing & sales systems such as Salesforce and Marketo
What’s in it for you
- Growth potential. Siemplify is in a hot space and is growing fast. We’re the largest independent vendor in our space and positioned to excel.
- Outstanding leadership. We’ve been around the barrel a few times and we’ll do it again. You will learn from the best.
- A great working environment with a flexible working schedule.
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Free travel! When it returns;)