Technical Product Manager
Siemplify offers a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced growing cybersecurity start-up. We are looking to hire a Technical Product Manager to join our technical integration program team. This is a position with broad technical scope however you must be equally willing to continue to play a hands-on role.
- Characterization of features and technical integrations
- Work closely with Engineering and Product managers, technical writers, and customers
- Act as a key spokesperson internally and externally to gain support and generate excitement around product version releases
- Conduct market research, monitor competitive activity, identify customer targets and needs
- Participate in sales, business development, and existing customer meetings to understand first-hand the needs and requirements of prospects and customers
- 3+ years of experience in technical product/Project management roles.
- Experience with software development – Advantage
- Python knowledge - advantage
- Strong background within Cybersecurity/ IT industries – Advantage
- Experience in fast-paced environments
- Leader character, has a “Get things done” attitude
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability in making data driven decisions.
- Excellent communications & presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time