At Siemplify, customers come first, and therefore an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships. We work with our customers to identify their security operations and threat response challenges, and deliver a seamless platform as the solution to support their success.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Onboarding Manager with strong project management skills and experience with delivering tech projects in the B2B arena.
The role of the Customer Onboarding Manager is to help lead, support, manage specific tasks, plan, coordinate, and report on Integration projects in a timely manner and in line with organizational objectives and needs. This role is highly focused on managing client expectations and coordinating their onboarding project, and onboarding them to use.
- Responsible to Lead, “Hands-on”, all deployment phases of our customer’s onboarding process until full completion within predefined time frame, including:
- Kick-off and use cases mapping
- Setup and installation
- Training and moving to production
- Review and approve SOW together with Sales to ensure the deployment will be a perfect fit to the customer’s needs and to Siemplify.
- Collaborate closely with pre-sales, Customer Success, PS and Support to ensure that any ongoing needs are being answered while meeting SLAs.
- Nurture proactively the relationship with the customer through constantly reflecting the plan vs actual and create the needed confidence that the goals will be met.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Technical Project Manager/ Delivery related “hands-on” background in complex environments (On-prem)
- Cybersecurity domain experience – Must
- Proven experience in international deployment – MUST
- Ability to work under pressure, and within deadlines.
- Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.
- Proven technical skills with the ability to understand customer's needs and provide solutions
- Self-starter, capable of thriving in a small, dynamic, and high growth startup environment
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time
- Fluent English