At Siemplify, customers come first, and therefore an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships. We work with our customers to identify their security operations and threat response challenges, and deliver a platform as the solution to support their success.
We are currently seeking a Sales Development Representative based in the West Coast.
The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- 6 months to 2 years of relevant business development experience
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results
- Able to think strategically and tactically. Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Ability to articulate the unique nature and value of Siemplify to a business audience at all levels required
- Proven track record in managing and winning major opportunities, with the ability to work unsupervised; resourceful and aggressive
- Strategic planning and market/business development experience required
- Having a high-volume activity and sense-of-urgency mentality
- Fluent English
Siemplify provides an attractive compensation package consisting of a base salary, commission and comprehensive benefits.
Location: US remote - West Coast