Siemplify is the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) in the industry.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Operations Center Manager to join our Production team and work in an advanced, dynamic, and challenging technological environment.
The position includes owning the company's cloud operations, implementing industry best practices, managing staff training, managing routine and emergency operational policies, own the incident response process and take the company to the next level in cloud and production maturity.
What will you do?
- Manage a group of 7-10 Computer science students.
- Oversee the processes, shifts, cross shift knowledge transfer and training.
- Establish working relations with the other departments for incoming requests and for outgoing activities.
- Define communications and operational cadence for incident response activities.
- Brief and de-brief incidents when they happen.
- Provide Customer and management reports for cloud KPIs.
- Orchestrate the accumulative knowledge transfer of the operations center to ensure uniformity in execution.
For that, we need you to have:
- At least 2+ years of experience in managing an operations center.
- Strong knowledge of security operations methodology.
- Experience writing operations procedures and directives.
- Experience with training and recruitment of NOC engineers.
- Authoritative and organized.
- Security oriented.