Siemplify is made up of dedicated security operations experts in New York, Tel Aviv, and everywhere in between. We are the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR), and now we are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join Siemplify.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you get excited about security products that solve problems customers actually have? Are you looking to market a product that customers love? Let’s talk!
Product marketing at Siemplify aims to drive the demand and usage of the product. This includes deciding the product's positioning and messaging, launching the product, and ensuring sales and customers understand it. You’ll be at the forefront of the action, translating the capabilities of the product into compelling positioning, sales tools and marketing programs that drive home “why Siemplify.”
You’ll also work with some of the smartest people around in product management, sales, customer success and marketing to make sure we’re staying on top of trends and keeping the competition at bay.
What Siemplify will need from you
- Develop top-notch messaging, selling tools and go-to-market plans
- Translate technology features into clear messaging that engages potential customers
- Work closely with the demand generation team to help drive and beat pipeline, revenue and awareness goals
- Build and run product launches from start to finish and cross-functionally
- Train sales to deliver our story with presentations, datasheets, white papers, and web copy you built
- Know our competitors inside and out so sales is confident, marketing programs can leverage advantages in campaigns and product management can consider any gaps
- Work with technology and alliance partners on joint marketing materials and programs that make them excited about working with us
What you should bring to the table
- Examples of compelling positioning, messaging and sales tools - or other writing samples - that you're proud of
- An understanding of product marketing approaches, processes and associated tools
- Empathy for sales and a knack for sales messaging that that doesn’t rely on jargon
- Strong project management skills and the ability to effectively drive multiple projects with tight deadlines
- A strong understanding of cybersecurity is ideal but a passion to learn is most important
- Communications skills that make your audience "get it" whether they're reading what you wrote or listening to what you say
- A Bachelor’s degree or a compelling story
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a product marketing, marketing, or sales engineer role. If you’re looking to make a leap into product marketing from another discipline, don’t hesitate to apply!