Siemplify is made up of dedicated security operations experts in New York, Tel Aviv, and everywhere in between. We are the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR), and now we are seeking an Office & Operations Coordinator to join Siemplify.
The Office & Operations Coordinator will support office operations, employee experience initiatives, provide executive support, and coordinate multiple internal projects for different departments. The person will play a critical role in the evolution of the company. The successful candidate should have exceptional communication and organizational skills with a commitment to achieving a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The role requires someone to thrive as they approach multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate will be able to work well independently and possess a collaborative mindset to work as part of the team.
What will you do?
- Manage and execute the day-to-day administrative activity of the office to provide an awesome employee experience
- Keep the office organized, stocked with supplies and snacks, purchase office supplies, equipment and maintain proper stock levels
- Propose creative ideas to improve the office space
- Manage mail intake and packages
- Manage office vendor relationships and review contracts
- Manage all accounts
- Provide management ad hoc office reports as needed
- Manage office budget & reconciliation - work closely with finance
- Plan team events including happy hours, office lunches, etc.
- Assist with client event coordination
- Work on ad hoc projects for multiple departments as needed for Marketing, Business Development, People Ops & Customer Success
- Coordinate Sales Lunch & Learn sessions
- Operational support for various departments
- Coordinate multiple participants meeting, board meetings, visits and guests
- Assist with onboarding operations
- Contribute to create an office and remote employee experience
- Support and enable team buildings and team events
- Take an active part in planning and execution of the company wellbeing activities
- Other HR matters (maintain the swag inventory, maintain the IT equipment inventory, track Budget, contribute to special projects)
What do you need to have?
- 3-5 years experience in an Office Manager role within startups / high-tech organizations
- Service-oriented, good communicator, and a great team player
- Able to work independently
- Strong organizational and planning capabilities
- Experience working and coordinating with different vendors
- Accountable, has a positive attitude, patience, and a love of collaboration
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills