Siemplify is made up of dedicated security operations experts in New York, Tel Aviv and everywhere in between. We are the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). We are looking for a talented and motivated SRE Leader to join our Production
Group and work in an advanced, dynamic, and challenging technological environment.
The position includes owning the company’s production environments, implementing industry best practices, managing monitoring & infra, writing tools and manage Incident response.
- Overseeing daily operations and ensure the smooth running of Siemplify NOC team.
- Guarantee NOC is providing the best service to our customers and make the necessary improvements continuously.
- Identify, Monitor and control, fast service interruptions, and effective t
- Ensuring employee productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes.
- Responsible for training of employees.
- Creating a positive work environment for employees.
- Working in parallel with other groups such as DevOps to improve automation processes.
- Work closely with the product engineering team to enhance and drive service reliability,observability and supportability
- Advocate and Implement best practices for logging, monitoring and alerting.
- Manage the Site Reliability Engineering team.
- Together with the devops and the engineering teams, you will share an on-call rotation providing Tier 2 infrastructure support for the NOC team.
- Analyze and plan capacity, deployments, maintenance and upgrades for our cloud services.
- Serve as escalation point responsible for troubleshooting infrastructure, as well as mentoring and coaching others.
- Apply modern engineering practices to drive down operational overhead through automation and enhance design.
- Develop tools and systems to enhance supportability.
- Be and an integral part in system/feature design from inception and design, through deployment, operations and maintenance
- 3+ years experience with cloud infrastructure, build systems and CI/CD tools.
- 2-3 years of experience in the role of Lead Technical support /Lead NOC /MCR support as Team Lead
- Experienced in customer support and service
- Experienced in managing NOC employees
- Good communications skills
- Detail oriented and careful
- Get things done attitude
- Strong knowledge in Linux environments.
- Strong Knowledge in scripting (e.g. BASH, PowerShell, Python etc.)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong knowledge with AWS (IAM, RDS, EC2, EBS, EKS, ELB, Route53)
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, TFS or AzureDevops.
- Experience with c# and dot.net core applications
- Experience with package and artifact management systems such as NuGet server and
- Experience automating deployments with modern configuration