Siemplify is looking for a talented and motivated Automation Team Leader
to join our R&D team.
- You will be responsible for leading a team of 4-5 automation software engineers.
- Develop new and challenging automation infrastructure using a combination of technologies, including intensive development in C# and Python.
- Define and implement automated test strategy and enhance automation tools.
- Work with development and QA teams to help drive a QA strategy based on modern methodologies.
- At least 3 years’ experience of leading a team of 4+ engineers
- At least 3 years working as a backend / full stack C# developer
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills in .NET
- Experience working on high-scale, production-grade projects, deep understanding of test processes and methodologies
- High self-learning ability, with ability to research new technologies and implement independently
- Passion for mentoring engineers, helping them grow their careers and professional capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English