Siemplify is made up of dedicated security operations experts in New York, Tel Aviv, and everywhere in between. We are the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR), and now we are seeking for Office manager to join Siemplify.
What will you do?
- Manage and execute the day-to-day administrative activity of the company to ensure smooth operations (office maintenance, supplies, equipment, parking, etc.)
- Responsible to manage and maintain all office services (office maintenance and facilities).
- Take an active part in planning and execution of the company wellbeing activities together with the HR team.
- Responsible for all office logistics and supplies (Kitchen, office equipment etc.).
- Coordinate multiple participants meeting, board meetings, visits and guests.
- Support employees business travel.
- Support finance operations, take part in purchase, attendance and payments
- Manage interfaces with service providers.
- Facilitate and coordinate the logistics of onboarding processes.
- Initiate and support company's social events (happy hours, trips and activities).
- Perform other administrative duties and special projects as required.
What do you need to have?
- 3-5 years experience in an Office Manager role within startups / high-tech organizations
- Service-oriented, assertive, and a great team player
- Able to work independently.
- Strong organizational and planning capabilities
- Experience working and coordinating with different vendors.
- Upbeat, positive attitude, patience, and a love of collaboration
- Loves getting things done!
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English