Siemplify is made up of dedicated security operations experts in New York, Tel Aviv, and everywhere in between. We are the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR), and now we are seeking International People Ops Business Partner to join our people Ops team.
As Siemplify International People Ops Business Partner, you will play a crucial part in the company’s growth and success by leading the HR processes, growing the best talent, and creating and supporting our company culture
What will you do?
- Partner with team member and leaders to provide consultation on HR related topics.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, and motivation.
- Develop and drive HR initiatives and development programs that align and support business objectives and increase employee growth.
- Establishment and leading the company HR infrastructure: implementation of management processes and organization development such as: feedback, performance evaluation, employee retention, surveys, etc.
- Fostering a company's culture during it’s hyper-accelerated growth stage.
- Understand business priorities and translate them into an HR approach that supports the business.
- Liaise as a trusted advisor to stakeholders, providing advice, guidance, and coaching to managers on all aspects of HR
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders to formulate and implement solutions.
- Conduct organizational and talent assessments; develop talent strategy and pipeline to staff and build workforce capability.
- Work closely with colleagues to contribute to HR projects by providing ideas and suggestions.
What do you need to have?
- 3+ years of experience as a HRBP in a hightech company.
- Experience with supporting global teams- Advantage.
- Passion to make an impact.
- Team player, excellent communicator, curious and self-learner.
- Ability & willingness to be highly business-oriented & understand core of business goals.
- Creative problem solver with excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast- paced environment.
- Can work effectively with all levels of the organization with a wide range of personalities and skills sets.
- Experience with the dynamic and complex changing work environment
- Experience implementing OD processes.
- Strong consulting, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Fluent English (written and verbal) required.
* Temporary position ( Maternity leave replacement) until end of 2021, with possibility to continue.