Siemplify, the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR), is looking for a talented QA analyst .
If you want to help us build a world class channel around a hot new technology that every security professional is talking about, that delivers a unique value and efficiency to the SOC, and where channels are central to our strategy, then Siemplify is the place for you.
- Full ownership of the product quality processes and tasks - starting with the feature design phase, through the testing cycles and ending with post-production tests.
- Design and execute manual test scenarios for new features, hot fixes, bug fixes, both in small and major versions.
- Perform regression, sanity and exploratory tests as part of version testing life cycle
- A 1-2 years experience in software testing
- Experience in testing cyber products
- Experience in UI and backend testing
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, processes and tools
- Understanding of software product lifecycle and the role that software quality assurance plays in ensuring the quality of software required
- Excellent communication skills Ability to work across multiple departments
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive
- Fast learner with can-do attitude
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and test-driven development
- Ability to work under pressure with extreme deadlines, prioritize tasks, while maintaining focus.