Siemplify is looking for a creative and driven Marketing Programs Coordinator to design, build and execute marketing programs. Working with marketing and various teams across the organization, you will manage lead generations campaign, take a leadership role in coordinating projects at various levels of the org, and advocate for and own various marketing objectives. The successful candidate knows they are the ‘er’ in ‘marketer’ they will be a fast learner looking to both flex and grow.
What You Will Do:
- Develop, manage & report on integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging our Marketing Automation Platform, Marketo.
- Work with SDRs to promote program adoption, lead follow-up and ensure your leads move through the funnel.
- Expand nurture programs by connecting content to proper audience segmentation
- Drive a culture of data-driven decision, incorporating aspects of reporting in all of our activities
- Leverage content from product marketing or creative team to build engaging marketing experiences
- Manage vendors relationships where necessary
- Work with creative resources to design and build landing pages, banners, and other requires creative assets.
- Partner with events team to leverage, nurture and convert trade-show leads.
- Analyze campaign performance, leveraging hypothesis testing to identify and implement improvements.
- Promote the adoption of cohesive messaging and consistent brand visuals across the organization.
What Will You Bring:
- Prior experience (2-4 years) in marketing with digital marketing a plus
- Proven experience in executing marketing campaigns that drive leads
- Excellent marketing communication skills
- Hands-on experience with Marketo and Salesforce, CMS and HTML experience a plus
- Fastidious – Troubleshooting when things don’t go according to plan, and optimizing from there
- Organized with an aptitude for project management
- An ability to work under tight deadlines and collaborate cross-functionally
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
What You Will Get:
- Flexibility – In both how you do your job and when
- Leadership – Veteran leaders with a proven track record of success in this space
- Success – Hitting your goals feels good, we know how to hit our goals
- Growth – Opportunities to work on a variety of different projects
- Impact – We’ll celebrate your crazy ideas and give you the freedom to build your way
- Team – Lets be frank, we’re awesome, you’re awesome, this will be fun