This is a unique opportunity to be the first BI function within the CS group and help drive the right business decisions, by deep-diving into our business trends and KPIs.
The BI Analyst will work directly with Siemplify customers and internal stakeholders around the world to develop visualization solutions and provide insights to pressing business questions.
- Create BI dashboards and reports for internal and external
- Analyze data and reports to drive business insights and improve BI visualization
- Partner with product and customer Success to establish, capture, and monitor metrics to track business results
- Interpret complex analysis and develop presentations for senior management
- Install and configure Tableau on Windows and Linux.
- Develop processes for managing ad-hoc requests from internal customers
- Develop self-service capabilities and tools to automate some requests
- Support general health of the software and sever such as troubleshooting, clearing up temp space, and purging log files.
- Respond to ad-hoc inquires about the system including usage patterns, security configuration, and other audit-related activities.
- Perform code migrations of reports and miscellaneous configuration changes.
- 2 - 3 years work experience performing business intelligence activities
- Solid expertise in the use of Tableau- a must
- Strong experience with Salesforce- Huge advantage
- Strong experience with SQL and data modeling.
- Solid understanding of ETL strategies and design, (staging environments, data transformation, change data capture, slowly changing dimensions, etc.), to deliver functional and useful solutions promptly.
- Passion for delivering business value by creating excellent business intelligence products
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- Passion for building a business intelligence skillset
- Proactive mindset with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Location- EMEA Remote