Siemplify, the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR), is looking for our next QA team leader .
If you want to help us build a world class channel around a hot new technology that every security professional is talking about, that delivers a unique value and efficiency to the SOC, and where channels are central to our strategy, then Siemplify is the place for you.
Drive quality and process compliance throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Lead and manage distributed QA teams in-house in TLV and off-shore.
- Create Quality Assurance Plans, coordinating activities with project/product team plans.
- Coach project teams on internal processes.
- Check and approve of software deliveries.
- Report QA activities and escalate project/product quality problems to VP of Engineers
- Participate in critical design activities to assure that the product under development Meet quality standards
At least 5 years of software testing experience, out of which at least 2 as a team leader.
- Excellent knowledge of SQA methodologies, processes and tools, ability to perform SW quality audits
- Understanding of software product lifecycle and the role that software quality assurance plays in ensuring the quality of software required,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple departments
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and test-driven development
- Ability to work under pressure with extreme deadlines, prioritize projects, while maintaining focus.
- Hands-on ability to automate E2E test cases and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure.
Nice to have:
- Experience in testing web and security applications
- Experience with large scale web applications
- Knowledge of web architecture- Extensive knowledge of building tools and test automation infrastructures.