Sidewalk Infrastructure Partners (SIP) hires exceptionally talented, intelligent, and driven individuals who have impressive track records of academic and professional achievement and who are passionate about SIP’s mission and work. As the company continues to grow, SIP encourages high-caliber candidates who are interested in working for SIP to apply, even in the absence of an open position that SIP is actively recruiting to fill or one that is a traditional match with the candidate’s specific skill set. In keeping with SIP’s culture and values, we are more interested in raw talent, the capacity to quickly learn and adapt, and the traits that lead to success rather than in any particular experience, background, or degree. Accordingly, SIP is willing to consider opportunistic hiring of individuals with high raw intelligence, innate curiosity, and entrepreneurial work ethic -- finding a role to fit an extraordinary individual rather than finding an ordinary individual to fit a role.
SIP is an equal opportunity employer. For us, this is more than legal boilerplate; it is reflective of a deeply held belief that our success depends on our willingness to recruit, hire, empower, compensate, reward, and promote the best and brightest individuals, of all backgrounds and characteristics. These individuals:
- Have demonstrated exceptional academic and professional achievement (regardless of academic discipline or industry background);
- Adopt a “firm first” mentality, are consistently rigorous in producing quality work product and analysis, foster internal collaboration and mentorship, and embrace accountability to outcomes;
- Are mission-driven and passionate about achieving precedent-setting levels of sustainability, intelligence, and efficiency in urban infrastructure through innovation;
- Are able to quickly develop domain expertise in new substantive areas;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and simultaneously demonstrate strategic big-picture thinking as well as careful attention to detail;
- Communicate clearly and precisely; and
- Exhibit good judgment and deliver results, even in hectic situations and under tight timelines.
If you are interested in general consideration for a position with SIP, please submit your resume and application by submitting the form below. Opportunities will arise periodically, though the number of roles to fill at any given moment will undoubtedly be small. When a new position opens, the SIP team will use the information from these submissions to identify possible matches before advertising the role. There is no need to apply below if you have previously applied to other roles. Due to the amount of interest in SIP’s work, we may not have the chance to follow up with you directly following your submission.