Sidewalk Infrastructure Partners (SIP) seeks to transform infrastructure through technology. SIP holds, operates, and invests in advanced infrastructure projects, as well as the technology companies applying innovations to enable those projects. Backed by Alphabet Inc. (Google’s parent company and a world-leading technology company) and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (a large and deeply experienced infrastructure investor), SIP believes in technology’s ability to make infrastructure more sustainable, intelligent, and efficient.
Position: Executive Assistant to co-CEO / Operations Coordinator
Bay Area, CA
Supporting the co-CEO located in SIP’s Palo Alto office and playing a critical role on the operations team, the Executive Assistant to co-CEO / Operations Coordinator performs a wide range of complex and confidential duties. This represents a unique opportunity for a polished and professional individual to join a mission-driven, technology-focused company at an exciting point in its development. This role is matched with an exceptional benefits package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee business and personal calendars and review daily appointments with co-CEO
- Professionally interact with internal stakeholders and external counterparties, including investors, vendors and public agencies
- Plan comprehensive travel arrangements, provide detailed itineraries, and submit related expenses
- Coordinate events, including conferences, seminars, and roadshows
- Answer phone calls and emails; create and send correspondence on behalf of co-CEO
- Facilitate contract execution and recordkeeping, specifically using DocuSign
- Manage and track the statuses of long-term projects
- Support company intranet and ensure content is current
- Additional duties as assigned
- 2 - 4 years’ experience as an EA to an executive-level professional; background in venture capital, private equity, startup or similar fast-paced environment preferred
- Meticulous and thoughtful communication skills; excellent writing and editing abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office & Google Docs, with strong internet research skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience managing multiple projects to varied timelines and budgets
- Stellar organizational skills and attention to detail
- Adaptable and collaborative approach to work
- Ability to prioritize and solve complex problems
- Must embrace a “firm first” mentality, be consistently rigorous in producing quality work product and analysis, foster internal collaboration and mentorship, and embrace accountability to outcomes
SIP is an equal opportunity employer. For us, this is more than legal boilerplate; it is reflective of a deeply held belief that our success depends on our willingness to recruit, hire, empower, compensate, reward, and promote the best and brightest individuals, of all backgrounds and characteristics.
If you are interested in consideration for this role, please submit your resume and application by submitting the form below. Due to the amount of interest in SIP’s work, we may not have the chance to follow up with you directly following your submission.